NAR Annual Mobile App
- For iOS devices and Android phones: Visit the App Store or Google Play, and search for “NAR Annual”
- For all other phone types: While on your device, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/narannual
You will be redirected to the proper download for your device.
- If you already have the NAR Annual mobile app downloaded, scroll to the bottom of the dashboard and tap “Exit to App List.” Choose 2017, then tap “download.”
NEW THIS YEAR! Rate the sessions/speakers within the app! Simply choose the session you want to rate by clicking on the listing in the app and then the red “Rate this Session” button. (The button will only appear when the session has started.) By participating, you will be entered into a drawing to win a free registration to the 2019 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Francisco, CA! Learn more about the drawing.
Plan Your Schedule
There are two ways to plan your schedule with the event app:
1. Start online with the Event Planner. Create a profile on the Conference Schedule, Governance Meetings, Expo Activities or Tours pages. Then select the events you want to attend to add to your profile by checking the white check boxes to the left of the event name. (Note: The Event Planner is not currently supported in Internet Explorer. Please use a different browser for this functionality.)
You can also create your own custom events in the Event Planner like “dinner with friends” by clicking the “View your Event Planner” button in the right corner of the schedule page and then clicking “Create a personal event”. Then, pull your Event Planner information right into the mobile app by clicking the “My Event Planner” button at the bottom of the of the app dashboard. Follow the instructions to enter your Event Planner username and email address. Learn more.
2. Or just create your schedule right in the app! Once you have downloaded the app to your mobile device, browse sessions, meetings and events by day, audience or topic. When you see something you want to attend, just hit the “star” image to the left of the event, and it will save in your personalized “My Schedule” section of the app. The items you star will also populate within the “My Favorites” section of the app.
Similarly, you can use the “Quick List” feature helps you plot the most efficient way to visit your favorite exhibitors. First “star” your favorite exhibitors under the “Exhibitors” icon, then tap the “Quick List” icon, and the app will map out the best route to see all of them in the shortest amount of time.
What it is: A custom photo frame you can add to your Facebook posts.
How to post a photo with the filter:
- Desktop browser users: Click one of the links below. Select “Send Notification” to get an app notification that takes you straight to the Facebook camera filter. Take a photo and post it like you normally would!
- Mobile users: Click one of the links below. Select “Open” if you’re prompted to open this page in the Facebook app to go directly to the Facebook camera filter. Take a photo and post it like you normally would!
Online Event Planner
What it is: An easy and free way to create your own customized event schedule.
Your personalized event planner will then be accessible through the NAR Annual mobile app.
The Event Planner is available on the Conference Schedule, Governance Meetings, Expo Activities or Tours pages. Add scheduled meetings and personal meetings to create your customized event schedule. Changes to scheduled meetings will be updated. Learn more.
What it is: An interactive site that features video footage, photos, social networking conversations, conference buzz and industry news around the conference.
Visit Conference Live at www.ConferenceLive.realtor, November 2-5, to get updates from the conference.
What it is: Internet access.
Free WiFi can be found throughout the REALTORS® Expo and all the public areas and meeting rooms of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Search for SSID “NAR Annual”.
What it is: Location that enables you to recharge your mobile devices.
Thanks to sponsors .realtor and .realestate (Booth #1131) and NAR’s program Commitment to Excellence (Booth #1131), you can recharge your handheld device at the recharge station, located in BCEC’s North Lobby.
What it is: An online social networking service that enables users to connect.
Like us at facebook.com/narannual.
What it is: A video-sharing website.
Watch us at youtube.com/narmeetings.
What it is: A microblogging site that enables users to send and read text-based posts.
Follow us at twitter.com/narannual and use hashtag #NARAnnual when tweeting about the conference.
What it is: A fast and fun way to share your photos.
Follow us at instagram.com/narannual.