Register through NAR’s official registration vendor Experient, or register on site:
On-Site Registration Hours
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), East Registration, Exposition Level 0
Wednesday, October 31, 12:00pm–5:00pm
Thursday, November 1, 7:00am–5:00pm
Friday, November 2, 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday, November 3, 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday, November 4, 8:30am–5:00pm
Monday, November 5, 8:00am–1:00pm
Before registering, review the registration options below to find the best option that fits your schedule and budget.
Which Pass is Right for Me?
- Premier Access Pass ($450 for Members/$550 for Non-Members)
Includes unlimited access to all education sessions and the expo floor on all four days of the event, plus access to Saturday’s General Session and Sunday’s Inspirational Program and Celebrity Concert. This is a great option if you want access to as much of the event as possible.
- One-Day Access Pass ($200 for Members/$240 for Non-Members)
Allows access to all education sessions on your choice of day, plus access to the expo floor all four days of the events. Saturday pass holders may attend the General Session. Sunday pass holders may attend the Inspirational Program and Celebrity Concert. This is a great option if you plan to spend one full day at the event.
- Single Session Pass ($60 for Members/$90 for Non-Members)
A great opportunity to sample an education session — or two! Allows access to one education session of your choice, plus access to the expo floor all four days of the event. Multiple Single Session Passes may be purchased. This is an affordable option if you do not have time to spend a full day at the event.
- Expo-Only Pass ($25 for Members/$50 for Non-Members)
Allows access to the expo floor all four days of the event. This pass does not allow access to any of the education sessions or special events.
- Friends & Family Pass ($350 for Members and Non-Members)
Allows access to the General Session, Inspirational Program, Celebrity Concert and the expo floor all four days of the event. Friends & Family pass also includes four Fun Bucks (vouchers) that can be redeemed for tours/attractions of your choice (subject to space availability). This pass is only available to friends and family of registered attendees.
Redeem for tours
Oct. 31-Nov. 5
Premier Access Pass
|Friends & Family Pass*|
Attending with a Member or Non-Member: $350
|X||Attend all sessions on one day of your choice.||Saturday One-Day pass holders can attend this event.||Sunday One-Day pass holders can attend this event.||Sunday One-Day pass holders can attend this event.|
|Single Session Pass**|
|X||Attend one session on one day of your choice.|
** Multiple Single Session passes may be purchased.
Other Registration Options
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® (WCR) Meetings-Only ($390): Women’s Council of REALTORS® members have a special conference registration option that allows access to WCR education and programming (excluding ticketed events), as well as full access to the REALTORS® Expo on all four days. This registration option DOES NOT allow access to NAR conference sessions, the General Session, the Inspirational Program or the Celebrity Concert. Visit WCR’s website for more information on WCR registration.
- Governance Meetings-Only (Free): If you are attending the Governance Meetings ONLY and none of the other conference activities, please email ConvInfo@REALTORS.org for registration instructions. This pass DOES NOT allow entrance to the education sessions, REALTORS® Expo or major events.
- International Registration Options: Several different registration options are available to international real estate professionals, including registration discounts for International REALTOR® Members.
- Media Registration: To register as a member of the media, contact Jane Dollinger, 202-383-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.