Guests with a Friends & Family registration pass will receive four Fun Bucks (vouchers) to redeem for tours and attractions of their choice. Here is how the Fun Bucks program works:
- An NAR member or non-member must register his/her guest under a Friends & Family pass.
- Each Friends & Family registrant automatically receives four Fun Bucks with his/her conference registration.
- NAR members or non-members can log in to their existing registration record to redeem these Fun Bucks for tour or attraction tickets on behalf of their guests until October 5. Each tour or attraction ticket may require a different number of Fun Bucks.
- To redeem unused Fun Bucks for tour tickets after October 5, the registrant must visit the Tours & Attractions counter in the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Fun Bucks are non-transferable.
- Fun Bucks may be used to redeem no more than one ticket per tour or attraction during the conference.
- Fun Bucks cannot be used as partial payment toward the purchase of a tour.
View the list of tours and attractions that Fun Bucks can be redeemed towards. Read the Terms & Conditions.