As a current exhibitor, we encourage you to check back here often for the latest updates and links to helpful REALTORS® Expo information.
The 2018 Exhibitor Manual will be available in August.
Exhibitor Registration & Housing
Exhibitor registration and housing will open at 12:00pm CT on Wednesday, May 23.
The eVIP allows your customers and prospects to register for free to attend the REALTORS® Expo. Check back in the fall to download a .pdf of the invitation.
View a budget worksheet to help you approximate your overall budget — a great tool for first-time exhibitors in a 10×10 booth.
Extend your branding beyond the borders of your booth. Sponsorships and advertising confirm your status as a market leader. Access the sponsorship website.
What’s Included in My Booth Space?
- (4) Badges per 10×10 space
- Company listing in the Expo Guide
- Company listing in the online exhibitor directory
- Company listing in the mobile app exhibitor list
In-line Booths Include:
- 8′ high back drape
- 3′ high side drapes
- 7″x44″ ID sign
- Booth carpeting (matches aisle carpet)
First-Time Exhibitors Include:
- Complimentary pre-show list rental
- 25% discount on sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- First-time exhibitor highlight in mobile app exhibitor list
Exhibitor Installation Hours
October 30–November 1: 8:00am–5:00pm
November 2: 8:00am–11:00am
Friday, November 2: 3:00pm–6:00pm
Saturday, November 3: 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday, November 4: 10:00am–5:00pm
Monday, November 5: 9:00am–1:00pm
Monday, November 5: 1:00pm–8:00pm
Tuesday, November 6: 8:00am–5:00pm
Hours Subject to Change