Grab a seat at the table and join in the conversation about how decisions are, or should, be made at YOUR National Association.
- Is NAR’s decision making process too long? Just right?
- Do we have the right people in the room at the right time?
- Do you feel you have an open door opportunity to participate?
- Is there a better way? What would you change?
- How can we ensure our governance process provides for informed decision making to allow NAR to move strategically in the future?
Come tell us what YOU think — we are there to listen! Feedback from this forum will be considered by the Governance Game Changer Presidential Advisory Group.