What qualifies as a "smart home" and how do you leverage a smart home's functions and features in your marketing strategy? Do you have the knowledge and skills to advise your clients on the proper valuation and use of various smart home technologies? What are the common security and legal considerations associated with buying and selling smart homes?
After successfully completing this class, you will be able to:
- Identify what is needed for a house to be considered a smart home
- Apply promotional ideas to make a house stand out as a smart home
- Apply marketing ideas to your business and stand out in the market
- Assess the value of smart home features
- Address security issues when selling/buying smart home technologies
- Recognize the moral, ethical and legal obligations that come with showing homes with smart technologies
- Develop a smart home selling tool kit
- Develop a smart home transition checklist
SPEAKER: Matthew Rathbun
PRICE: $99.00 per CRS designee; $129.00 per non-member
REGISTER: Purchase tickets when registering for the conference at www.Register.realtor or on site. To add tickets to an existing registration, go to www.Register.realtor; click “I live in the U.S.” or “I live outside the U.S.”; scroll down to where it says “Edit Existing Registration"; enter your last name and registration confirmation number; click your name on the dashboard, and then “Add Ticketed Items”. You will be brought to a "Pre-Conference Courses" page, where you can add this course. After adding the ticket, hit "Next" at the bottom, until you’re brought to the payment page. Alternatively, you can call our registrar Experient to have tickets added for you: 800-650-6893 (U.S./Canada) or 847-996-5826 (outside US/Canada).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The deadline to purchase tickets is until the event sells out. Tickets purchased on site are subject to availability.
REFUND POLICY: All requests for ticket refunds and/or exchanges must be received by October 12, 2018. Please send to: NARAnnual@experient-inc.com. After October 12, 2018, no refunds will be given.
NOTES: Attendance counts towards maintaining or earning the CRS designation. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Plan Your Time with the Event Planner
Create a custom schedule for your time in Boston.
Used the Event Planner before? Log in here:
Never used the Event Planner before? Create one now:Create Planner