RRC 1-Day Classroom Course
Course Number: RS142
CRS Designation Credits: 8
Certified Instructor: Mark Given
In this one-day course, you will gain a deeper insight and appreciation of the unique characteristics, values and belief systems of each home buying generation, as well as their key buying/selling behaviors. Through a series of interactive discussions and activities, learners explore and practice proven methods to adapt to those behaviors and ensure successful outcomes. You’ll leave the course with a much better understanding of the marketing principles that best reach and move each generation, as well as the ability to apply your understanding to be prepared for interactions with each generation to capture and convert more business.
After successfully completing this course, learners will be able to:
• Identify the values and beliefs of each generation
• Adapt to the behaviors of each generation and reduce relationship tension
• Communicate effectively with each generation to ensure successful outcomes
• Discuss current national statistics and compare them to your local market
• Focus on a generational niche to streamline marketing efforts
• Demonstrate marketing strategies that capture the attention of each generation
PRICE: $99.00 per CRS designee; $129.00 per non-member
REGISTER: Purchase tickets when registering for the conference at www.Register.realtor or on site.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The deadline to purchase tickets is until the event sells out. Tickets purchased on site are subject to availability.
REFUND POLICY: All requests for ticket refunds and/or exchanges must be received by October 18, 2019. Please send to: NARAnnual@experient-inc.com. After October 18, 2019, no refunds will be given.
NOTES: Attendance counts towards maintaining or earning the CRS designation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Plan Your Time with the Event Planner
Create a custom schedule for your trip.
Used the Event Planner before? Log in here:
Never used the Event Planner before? Create one now:Create Planner