How to obtain the Delegate Certification Confirmation:
- A Delegate must be a member in good standing of the association for which he or she is certified.
- Local Association Executives or Elected Officers must complete the Delegate certification process at www.NAR.realtor/CertifyDelegate. Delegates cannot certify themselves.
- Each Delegate must be certified by 4:00 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, November 4.
Delegate Body Meeting Details:
- The Delegate Body Meeting will be held on Monday, November 5, 2018, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Boston, in the Hynes Center Auditorium on the Second Level.
- Delegates may check in for the meeting beginning at 10:00 a.m. At check-in, each Delegate will receive the meeting agenda, Delegate ribbon and voting ballots. Delegates must provide a government-issued photo ID and the Delegate Certification Confirmation, in order to be checked in.
Plan Your Time with the Event Planner
Create a custom schedule for your time in Boston.
Used the Event Planner before? Log in here:
Never used the Event Planner before? Create one now:Create Planner