Receiving Your Tour Tickets
Visit NAR Registration on site to pick up your tour tickets with your badge, if you purchased them prior to October 12, 2018.
Many of our tours provide accessibility under the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). If you have a disability that requires special services under the ADA, please contact Younes Dahlek at 407-468-1767 or email@example.com.
- Need additional information on a specific tour? Contact Younes Dahlek at 407-468-1767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need information on your tour order? Contact our registrar Experient at 800-650-6893, if you purchased tour tickets prior to October 12, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
Read the 2018 Terms and Conditions for tour tickets.
The following tours around the Boston area are being offered through NAR:
- Fenway Park Experience
- The North End: Gateway to Boston
- The Other Side of Boston
- The Road to Revolution
- Freedom Trail
- Historic Sightseeing Boat Tour
- Harvard Walking Tour
- USS Constitution Experience
- Salem Trolley Tour
- Lexington & Concord Step-On, Step-Off Tour
Come early or stay late — simply sign up for tours on site at the “Tours & Attractions” counter in NAR Registration in the BCEC, Exposition Level 0.
Plus, register your guest for a Friends & Family registration, and he’ll/she’ll receive four Fun Bucks (vouchers) to redeem for tour tickets of his/her choice.
Transportation is provided for tours, and they depart from the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.